Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WoCoMoMo Results & An SAT Located Elsewhere

Sigh. July is over. The cicadas are singing, which might be a really cool noise if I didn't associate it with returning to work....

So! WoCoMoMo has drawn to a close. Week 4 (+2 days) results are:

Suzanne - 12,395
Lanette - 8,542
BBC - 7,981
RC - 4,277

Which means that grand totals for the month of July look like this:

Suzanne - 52,414
Lanette - 39,235
RC - 29,314
BBC - 25,932

Ouch! But I'm OK with that, because I already have a copy of the prize.....

Suzanne! You win your very own copy of SELF-EDITING FOR FICTION WRITERS!

So yeah, it may seem like a little bit of a snarky prize, but trust me, it'll be the most loved book on your shelf - email with your addy and I'll get your copy out to you ASAP.

And thanks to all my participants! If you'd like to contact me with your totals and haven't yet, I can always update the post.

And - I've got an extra-special SAT over on From The Write Angle, in which super-cool-hyphenate Hilary Graham explains how she went from screenwriter to YA novelist.

3 comments:

Lanette said...

Congrats, Suzanne. That sounds like an awesome prize.

Bethany C. said...

ROCK STARS--All of you!

Anita Grace Howard said...

Congrats everyone! You all raked in a lot of wordage; no one is a loser in this game!