Thursday, October 13, 2011

Query Advice From Yours Truly

So last week I asked if there would be any interest in my hosting a query review here on the blog. It seems like quite a few of you are interested in feline assistance with that squirmy little letter, so I'm offering up my paws.

If you would like me to look at your query you must:
1) Be a follower of the blog
2) Be totally cool with me posting your query and my review on the blog

If you're up for some BBC scrutiny send your query to bigblackcat97(at)gmail(dot)com. I'll email you back letting you know what day my crit of your query will be going up.

Should be fun!

Or incredibly painful!

9 comments:

Yvonne Osborne said...

Oh, you know I'm totally up for that! And how cool of you to take this on....or nuts:)

Masako Moonshade said...

Ooooh. This looks like a really good idea. Sign me up!

Melodie Wright said...

Great idea!! Am RT your tweet for maximum exposure.

cherie said...

You're gonna be Query Cat (instead of Query Shark).

XD

Krista said...

I would just like to put my vote in. This is a great idea!

Kaylie Austen said...

Awesome idea! How long will you do this? Because I don't have a query as of this moment, but I would be interested in your query advice later on.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Yvonne - I'm on subs, I need the distraction! :)

Masako - done!

Melodie - thanks so much, I appreciate it.

Cherie - Ohhh, you're a quick one. I like it!

Krista - thanks for the feedback, looks like we're a lock-in for the Query Cat.

Kaylie - I imagine I'll be doing it for awhile if I keep getting willing participants.

Escape Artist said...

You are very brave, and very kind! : )

Mindy McGinnis said...

EA - Some of my students would definitely not agree with the 2nd half :)