Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Knock, Knock... Housekeeping!

A few things to cover quickly before I go to write up the lovely Wednesday Wolf for tomorrow (this one entirely owed to RC Lewis).

I was recently interviewed by Brittany Roshelle over on The Write Stuff. It posted today, so hit up her lovely blog.

I've had a few questions come to me since my announcement and I'll answer them here:

1) Yes, I fully intend to keep doing the Saturday Slash. I like making queries bleed. If I have a lot of requests I will be backlogged, but aspiring writers are accustomed to waiting, right?

2) I know I need a better author photo. I swear to you that the left side of my face is not horribly disfigured.

3) No, I don't have a Facebook author page yet. Need to do that. Kind of waiting on getting a better author photo.

4) That's really it. I just enjoy even numbers. Also, cholera is a bad thing.

5) And... something else came up. You may or may not know that my internet homebase, AgentQuery Connect holds weekly chats on Thursdays @9 PM EST. This week's session will be a live, open Q&A with me. So drop in, ask me questions. I'll answer them. Could be interesting.

6) Even numbers rock.

4 comments:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I just saw your sale at PM and HAD to track you down. Your book sounds amazing! Looking forward to it.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Hi Caroline! Well, thanks so much! Feel free to drop in at the AgentQuery chat on Thu. evening.

R.C. Lewis said...

Yay for the RC-inspired Wednesday Wolf!

I don't care what anyone says. I *like* your author photo. :-P

If you want to get a fancier one, though, that's cool, too.

Even numbers DO rock.

But five is a pretty awesome number, too.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Why thank you, RC Lewis :) I think it's a good shot of my chompers. Those teeth can get through anything.

And you *would* comment on the numbers.