Monday, December 12, 2011

In Which You Experience Something Awesome

So I'm experiencing a complete and utter failure to come up with anything decent for an author photo. I complained about this on Twitter and one of my followers and AQers came up with a rather odd amalgamation of a pic of me, weapons, a crown, and the universe. My weekend has been a trail of those un-writerly times when the real world demands you pay attention to it, and so I've got nada for the blog today. And so you get me, on top of the world, packing heat and wearing a crown.

9 comments:

Sarah Pearson said...

That's the most awesome author photo ever :-)

Laura Barnes said...

Ha ha, LOVE.

Stephen L. Duncan said...

Um...

I mean...

Yeah.

;)

dcamardo said...

Yeah, that's pretty much how I pictured you.

R.C. Lewis said...

It's the "packing heat" part that makes it you. And the "wearing a crown" that makes me laugh.

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, are those neon go-go boots your wearing? :-D

Riley Redgate said...

YEP WHOEVER GAVE YOU THIS MUST'VE BEEN REALLY COOL

:P

Joey Francisco said...

I like that fierce library Queen crown and photo! But you need a jetpack too...after all, you are zipping around the galaxy girl! Congratulations on the wonderful news!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love it!

The idea of ever needing an author photo terrifies me to the point where I want to not write anymore ... almost! :)

Mindy McGinnis said...

Yes, I know. I think this manages to convey EXACTLY who I am, while accenting the fact that neon is coming back big time.

:)