Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

More from the Mind of Mindy...

1) I tweeted earlier this week that I wish our bladders were exterior organs, and detachable. This way when we leave a room in a hurry, people understand. People would know better than to sneak up on you to scare you, and if you rejected an offer to get on a trampoline, no would have to ask you why.

2) The detachable part is self-explanatory. It'll be the new, "Grab me a beer." Hey, are you going to the bathroom? Can you take my bladder with you?

3) I'm on a plane (probably as you read this), and that situation has made me rethink the exterior bladder scenario.

6 comments:

Daisy Carter said...

Um, is it TMI to tell you my bladder may have just burst a tiny bit reading this? :)

Bethany C. said...

Please run for office in November. I will totally vote for you. I've seen enough Ron Paul posters in the last ten years to know how to make signs.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Daisy- glad you enjoyed your first official Thursday Thoughts :)

Bethany - you can always write me in! Yeah. I'm a great candidate for office... Sure...

April Tucholke said...

Hmmm...detachable bladders. Sounds like you've got the premise for your next dystopian.

Leslie Rose said...

Hmm, maybe some sort of bladder evaporation device is called for here.

Mindy McGinnis said...

April - yeah.. I'll definitely run that past Adriann.

Leslie - yes, a bladder evaporation device... a BED.