Thursday, July 12, 2012

Because Really I Should Be Everywhere

In case you missed it, I took a Truth over at Friday the Thirteeners last week. One of our followers asked if there was anything that scared me more than having NOT A DROP TO DRINK out in the wild for people to read. Well, yes.

Velociraptors. Duh.


AND - now I have a Pinterest board for NOT A DROP TO DRINK. All the photos there represent the tone / mood / setting for the novel. And all the pictures were taken by me, not repinned. So if you repin - awesome - just make sure it credits back to my board. (Or whatever, I'm really new at Pinterest.)

4 comments:

Bethany Crandell said...

I love this so

Mindy McGinnis said...

Ah - why thank you, my friend :)

Irene said...

Haha this is hilarious!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thanks Irene - I do feel strongly about velociraptors.