Friday, August 10, 2012

Hooray For My CP!!!

Most people probably know by now that I think my crit partner RC Lewis is awesome.

But I'm not the only person who thinks that. Take this little excerpt from today's Publishers Weekly's Children's Bookshelf as an example:

Catherine Onder at Disney has acquired debut author R.C. Lewis's Stitching Snow, a sci-fi YA thriller due out in summer 2014. In the book, a royal teen runaway is scraping together a living in a mining settlement on the far side of the universe, until she is discovered and "rescued" against her will. Jennifer Laughran at Andrea Brown Literary Agency brokered the two-book, six-figure pre-empt.

That's right. She's awesome. Hop on over to her blog to congratulate her, if you haven't already!

1 comment:

Matt Sinclair said...

Even several days later, I still have a big smile on my face about this news. She so deserves it!