Monday, September 17, 2012

The Vlog That Will Make You Go...

Well, honestly it might make you go "hmmm..." or possibly, "WTF?" Either way, this past week my group blog Friday the Thirteeners was challenged by another group blog - the EMU's - to see who could put together the gutsiest group dares. I'm always up for a challenge, and I like to win. So, I just went ahead and put my guts out there.

The dare:
Read something that you wrote when you were young in a deadly serious tone.

Me being me, I had to take it a step further and dress up in character.

Enjoy.


5 comments:

bethchristopher.com said...

Hahahahahaha! Okay, THAT was unexpected. And hilarious! Even at the tender age you were when you wrote that piece, you inherently understood tension, pacing and humor. A new twist on The Hunger Games, for sure!

Thanks for sharing -- made my Monday.

J.R. Johansson said...

Me and Carl the Carrot = besties for life. <3

that is all. :)

Tara Dairman said...

This was so, SO great. And congratulations on your win!

Now I feel like we need to meet up one day and bake a carrot cake or something... =)

SC Author said...

AHAHAHAHA! "And then I passed out." Hehe this was great :)

Mindy McGinnis said...

Beth - and I was also writing in 1st Person present before it was sexy. Just sayin'. :)

JRJ - Carl the Carrot <3's seasoned salt.

Tara - WOOT!!! And then we'll eat the whole thing dressed as vegetables of the opposite sex.

SC - Pleased I could entertain you, as always :)