Monday, November 12, 2012

It's the End of the World As We Know It... And I Feel Pretty OK

I know! I know! NOT A DROP TO DRINK doesn't come out for a while yet! Ugh... right?

But you don't have to suffer. You can get your Mindy-Needs filled (or as RC Lewis calls it, "A Fresh McGinnis") by checking out the newest offering from the Indie pub Elephant's Bookshelf Press. Along with some other fine authors such as Ryan Graudin (ALL THAT GLOWS, Harper Teen, 2013) and RC Lewis (STITCHING SNOW Hyperion, 2014), I've got a short story in it. So check out my vision for the end of the world - Mindy style.

THE FALL is available on Kindle and in print. And if you like what you see there, you can also download SPRING FEVERS, the first of the seasonal anthologies series, also from Elephant's Bookshelf Press, in which you'll find my short story "First Kiss." SPRING FEVERS is free on Kindle and in print. 



No comments: