Monday, November 5, 2012

Swag Explosion

A little over a month ago I attended a conference where I spoke about writing YA, and I offered to my fellow authors at The Lucky 13s, Class of 2k13, Book Pregnant and Friday the Thirteeners to take some of their swag to pass out. And wow - did I ever get a great response! So much so in fact, I've got some left over and I thought a great way to reward my followers (as I creep ever so close to the 500 follower mark) is to give it away.

So that's what I'm doing. Below is a big old picture letting you know what you're getting, the Rafflecopter for the giveaway, and a list, in case you have something against looking at pictures.



The Sister Queens by Sophie Perinot - tassled bookmark
Hooked by Liz Fichera - postcard and bracelet
The Flame & The Mist by Kit Grindstaff - postcard
Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland - stickers, bookmark & bracelet
Pretty Girl - 13 by Liz Coley - bookmark
Prophecy by Ellen Oh - SIGNED bookmark and charm bracelet
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger - SIGNED bookmark
Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger - SIGNED art plate
The Key & The Flame by Claire M. Caterer - bookmark
Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton - bookmark and pin
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett - bookmark
The Exceptionals by Erin Cashma - SIGNED postcard
Level 2 by Lenore Applehans - SIGNED postcard
Rump by Liesl Shurtliff - bookmark
Hand me Down by Melanie Thorne - postcard
Canary by Rachele Alpine - postcard
The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke - charm necklace
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters - SIGNED bookmark and bookplate
The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell - bookmark and bracelet

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

SC Author said...

Holy crap I just realized I don't follow your blog; I get it from the AQC widget! Doing it right now....

coffeelvnmom (Jessica Brooks) said...

Holy canole... talk about some AWESOME SWAG!!!! I see so much cool stuff... thanks for being willing to share it! :D

Jessica

Mindy McGinnis said...

SC - FOR SHAME!!

Jessica - no problem! I'm a sharing type.