Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Release Date!

And so I have a release date! Or rather, NOT A DROP TO DRINK has a release date. It has been decided that for the good of the public I shall never be released.


So, write it on your calendar, get a tattoo, shave it onto your dog's back. 

Also, make sure you know your month numbers so that you don't do what I did and say, "That's awesome! I love August!" and then have your editor say... "Um, that's great Mindy, but your release date is in September."

And remember, release dates are subject to change. So maybe skip the tatt.

12 comments:

Katherine Ernst said...

Yay!

Rowanwolf said...

Congrats! Cant wait!

K.A. Barson said...

Yay! I love September!!

Claire M. Caterer said...

Wonderful, Mindy! Less than a year now!

bethchristopher.com said...

How exciting, congrats!

Marin McGinnis said...

Hurray! Congrats!

mfantaliswrites said...

That is so cool! And wouldn't you know, it's my daughter's birthday too. Hmmm, maybe you and I can work out some kind of signed copy of your book thingy for a birthday gift...? :)

Congratulations!

Madam Peregrine said...

Congratulations!

Caroline Carlson said...

Mindy! We are release date twins! September 9th is going to be the greatest day in recorded history; I can already tell.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Caroline!! That's Amazing!!

M fant - We'll talk :)

THANK YOU everyone! And of course if any of this changes I'll be sure to let you know

Anita Grace Howard said...

EEEEK! So excited for you Mindy!!! Can't WAIT to read this!

K. S. Powers said...

Big congrats! I'm looking forward to reading this when it comes out! :)