Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Thoughts lately are baby-centric. No, I'm not pregnant. No, I don't want one. It's more about how I want to be one, but me-sized.

1) I want one of these adult sized. Dangle books above my head, put me on slow rock. I'm good.


2) I want one of these too. Think of the energy I'd save at work. I can roll around and spontaneously sit if I feel like it. I can also bounce exuberantly without injuring others. Put some easily digestibles on the tray in front of me for constant snack time. It's a win-win.


3) Admit it. You kind of think that eating off of rubber covered utensils would be awesome. No more teeth clacking, no more enamel getting knocked off with that one-second-too-soon bite down. And you get that satisfying give every time you bite a little too hard. Go ahead, don't be ashamed to want it.


4 comments:

Suzi said...

My 6 yr old often says she wants to be a baby again. I try remind her she can't eat junk food or play with her friends like she does now or whatever..., but she still insists being a baby is better.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Being a baby rocks. I wanna be a baby again.

Irene said...

Haha, love this!
I sometimes eat with a rubber spoon, because I can. (But they taste a little funny when they come out of the dishwasher)..

Mindy McGinnis said...

Irene - there's just something about the texture that makes me *want* to use one. No clue why. Also the discoloration after multiple uses does make me kind of ... well, not hungry.