Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thoughts lately...

1) Does anyone else think it's weird that we have major retail sales to celebrate things like MLK Day and President's Day? I'm really not sure this is what civil rights leaders and presidents were aiming for.

2) I have completely lost faith in the statement "Studies Have Shown..." As far as I can tell, This Week's Studies have shown that Last Week's Studies were utter hogwash. We anxiously await Next Week's Studies to show us This Week's Studies are bollocks.

3) Reality is slowly turning into a Ray Bradbury short story.

3 comments:

Read my books; lose ten pounds! said...

Those look really cool!

Bethany Crandell said...

You too?! I left my kids alone in the nursery for like five minutes ... next thing you know I hear lions roaring...

Mindy McGinnis said...

Bethany - HA!!! Yeah, I'm also wondering about putting weights on children during athletic events so that no one has an advantage over the other.