Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thoughts lately...

1) All stairs should be made out of a spongy material. That way when you fall you won't get hurt, and you have the added benefit of struggling to go up them all the time to create great calf muscles.

2) Women spend a lot of time on our hair and fingernails to make people believe we are beautiful. Technically speaking both of these body parts are dead, which makes us all necrophiliacs.

3) Migraines really suck. Mine tend to pounce unexpectedly, and I've come to envision them as the Eye of Sauron suddenly spotting me and saying I SEE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Em-Musing said...

...makes us necrophiliacs...too funny. And so is your post today. :)

Suzi said...

But if stairs are spongy, it's going to take more effort to get up them. Good for clumsy people maybe, but not good for lazy people. :)

Ellie said...

Maybe instead of being completely made of spongy material, just the edges should. 'Cause those hurt the most :P

And totally agree about migraines! If I don't OD on migraine pills fast enough I have to sleep in the bathtub with the lights off to ease it away. (It's the cold/dark/quiet that halps, I swear.)

Carmen said...

You crack me up, Mindy.

I'm afraid if my stairs are made of sponge, my cat will shred them, leaving me stranded either upstairs or downstairs. ;)

Robin Breyer said...

Mindy, you should try taking what normally works for a migraine when you are now taking something else and they don't mix. That is true hell.

I love how reliable your humor is. Keep up the good work.

Tracy Bermeo (A2Z Mommy) said...

I love your Thursday Thoughts ! Dead hair and nails ! Awesome.