Monday, February 18, 2013

My Cover & ARC Arrival!

In case you haven't seen it....


Yes, it's true. It really is quite beautiful. I'm not biased.  And wouldn't you know it on the same day that the cover released, my ARC's came. Here they be:


So that's what the spine looks like. And I'd really hate for you to spend a lot of time worrying about the back cover, so I went ahead and took a picture of that for you too:


I bet your wondering how in the world you can get your hands on your own ARC of NOT A DROP TO DRINK, right? Well, it's possible. The lovely ladies over at YABC hosted my cover reveal, along with a signed ARC giveaway. Yes - you can have one of the books in this picture, complete with my signature, and also rest assured that I probably rubbed my face on it.

12 comments:

Yvonne Osborne said...

I hope the lovely ladies send one my way. Are you quitting your day job yet?

Alyssa Susanna said...

YAY for YOU! I love the cover - and am thrilled that you have your ARCs! Enjoy the wonderful feeling!!! :D

Rebecca said...

These look so amazing! Congratulations!!!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Yvonne - I love the day job, so... not anytime soon. Can't argue with a day job that surrounds me with my target audience and immerses me in the market.

Alyssa - I am thrilled!

Rebecca - thank you!

Rena said...

So fantastic. I love how they put the text both behind the house and in front of the house to give it more depth. Awesome.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Rena - Agreed. I really couldn't be happier with my cover. It's got the tone of the story nailed, and is good looking too. Nothing better than that.

SC Author said...

WOOO! I signed up to get an ARC, but there are SO MANY ENTRIES. Argh.

whimsicalwerecat said...

Absolutely awesome! Looks fantastic from front to back (and I'm sure everything in-between too!). Congratulations!

Suzi said...

Very cool cover! So excited for you!!

Carmen said...

It's beautiful, Mindy. Can't wait to read it!!!

Daisy Carter said...

GORGEOUS cover - love how the words dip behind the horizon and cabin!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you everyone! It was like a Valentine from Harper collins!