Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Giving Away an HD Kindle Fire (Yes, Really).

Just so everyone is aware - I'm giving away an HD Kindle Fire.

Why? It's because I want to shamelessly promote my new website - mindymcginnis.com - because the world needs that, you know.

What's the deal? Pretty easy.

  • Pop on over to my site.
  • Spot my social media icons. They look like this:

  • Click on the blue envelope to sign up for my site mailing list.
  • Rest assured I'm not going to bombard you - expect 2 or 3 mails a year. 
  • If you're already on my mailing list you already have a chance of winning the Kindle.
  • A winner will be randomly picked from the mailing list on April 8th. 
  • The winner must be a US resident.
And really, yes, that's seriously it. All I want you to do is sign up for my mailing list. If you feel inclined to hit up any of my other social media icons and follow me somewhere else, that would be cool but won't increase your chances. Also if you feel like popping back over here and complimenting me about random things that also will not increase your chances, but again would be pretty cool. 


15 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome, Mindy. You'll have to let me know if you got a lot of people signing up for the newsletter with your contest.

MarcyKate said...

Love the new site, Mindy! :)

brighton said...

After looking at your website I think it is very wise that you are giving fire away. Given your website appears to be made of straw it's best to get the fire as far away as possible. (also the site looks really good, nice job.)

Kristin Lenz said...

Yes, your website looks great - very clean and easy to find everything. Hope you get a great turnout!

Marin McGinnis said...

The new site is fabulous!

Bethany Crandell said...

purdy site, bbc.

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

Oooh your website is so pretty! I especially LOVE the bottle cap social media icons!

Jaye Robin Brown said...

I'm in! Going to sign up now.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thanks everyone! I had a very patient designer who was totally cool with me changing my mind 25 times :)

Carmen said...

Thanks, Mindy. Your new site looks great!

The emails I receive from this site are always the best ones in my inbox. Love your warped sense of humor. ;)

mfantaliswrites said...

Love brighton's comment! :)

Beautiful, sleek new website! Have to say, a bit easier to read than your brown background here - just sayin'. Love the Hatchet of Death leaning quietly against the menu...

Bravo, kudos, and congratulations!

Mindy McGinnis said...

I know, but I'm so attached to my brown background. I promise I've tried playing, but nothing else seems to really suit...

Nicole Zoltack said...

Your site looks awesome!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you Nicole!!!

Lori L. Clark said...

Great giveaway! :) I'm really looking forward to reading your new book!