Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thoughts lately...

1) I was a Tomb Raider freak back in the day and there are still some survival instincts ingrained in me. There's a door down the hall from my office that makes the "Tomb Raider Door Opening Noise" and whenever that happens, my thumbs tense up.

2) Does anyone actually use the little square pocket behind the circular pocket on your jeans?

3) I want to start a new line of candles that are entirely scented by common allergens. I'm thinking Dander will lead the lineup....

6 comments:

Derrick Camardo said...

The 5th pocket is where I keep my flash drive.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Derrick - you would have a totally plausible, intelligent thing to say in response to my Thursday Thoughts :)

mfantaliswrites said...

I use the little pocket for my rings when I'm putting on hand lotion. I know, I'm probably the only person who takes off their rings when they put on hand lotion but, ewwww, lotion all over my pretty sparkly rings? NO!

1000th.monkey said...

Most people I know use it to hold their lighter :)

But the flash drive is good too :)

Luke Abaffy said...

I do use it for my keys, and I regret it ever single day. It takes so long to get the keys out. I hurt my index finger while doing it, but I can't stop. Don't ever start or you won't be able to stop, like smoking.

Mindy McGinnis said...

OK so people DO actually use the 5th pocket?? Man... I just don't. And I'll certainly never put keys in there...