Monday, April 8, 2013

Kindle Fire Winner Announcement & A Book Signing

A big thanks to everyone who signed up for my mailing list to celebrate the launch of my new site!

The winner of the Kindle Fire drawing was Kelly Lynn Workman!

So I had a fantastic weekend. I spent most of my time in bookstores, which is the way things should be. Over the course of my weekend I was in a Barnes & Noble, a Half-Price Books, and three local indies. When most people say they went shopping this weekend it means they brought home new clothes.

I don't understand these people.


Another reason I was hitting up bookstores was to see my fellow Katherine Tegen author and Ohioan Liz Coley signing her debut, PRETTY GIRL-13 at Cover to Cover Books in Columbus. As expected, it was quite awesome, and I also met up there with my fellow Ohioan writers Linda Gerber (TRANCE), Nancy Roe Pimm (COLO'S STORY), and Rae Carson (THE GIRL OF FIRE & THORNS). Did we have fun? Yeah. We did.


Also we ate cake.

I didn't get a pic before everyone dived in, but the cakeaholic in me was pleased in both mind and body. Check out Liz's awesome foreign covers. I had a corner piece, because that's how I roll, but I'm sure the covers tasted great, too. :)


1 comment:

Debra McKellan said...

I'm glad I checked my SPAM! Stupid Yahoo. That cake looks awesome, and so do the covers!