Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thoughts lately...

1) Everyone is always really quick to reassure me that the poison I put on my dogs which makes them uninhabitable for fleas and ticks is perfeclty safe. If this is the case, why isn't there Frontline for humans?

2) Traveling by train is much more comfortable than one would expect. It's like a giant, rocking, metal womb. I would be very prepared to make progress on some critiquing and then the train is like, "No Mindy... sleep.... sleeeeeeep....."

3) It is ridiculously hot and sticky in Boston right now. It's so hot and sticky that it makes me think the Boston Tea Party had jack to do with politics, and was actually a reasonable response to everyone needing an excuse to throw stuff in the water and make big splashies.

No comments: