Monday, September 9, 2013

Big Day for Not A Drop to Drink! Read the First 50 & Enter to Win a Signed Hardcover AND See the Trailer!

We are SO close!

Two weeks to debut of NOT A DROP TO DRINK and the people at HarperCollins are knocking my socks off!

If you haven't yet, you should definitely get over to Pitch Dark, where you can read the first 50 pages for free! Get a glimpse into my mind (well, the rather bleak part, not the happy-go-lucky-Mindy you get here) and see if it whets your appetite for more.

Enter to win a signed hardcover, download DRINK quote graphics and checkout this YouTube video of Lauren Oliver introducing me to the Dark Days tour!

After that, scroll down for the Official Not a Drop to Drink trailer, put together by the visual effects genius Jennie Bates Bozic.





11 comments:

Pili said...

I've already shared one of the quote graphics on Facebook!

I'm thinking of avoiding the first 50 pages cause it might just be hell waiting for the rest of the book, and I don't want any added impatience added!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Pili - I admire your restraint!! ;)

Elizabeth Dunn said...

Love the videos, love the cover art, love the story. Go Mindy. From a past contestant in one of your mind boggling contests!

Precy Larkins said...

CANNOT WAIT!

xoxo

Natalie Aguirre said...

Both are SO awesome. So excited for you!

Debra McKellan said...

Yikes, someone save that dog.

Congrats, Mindy!!

Darith L. said...

I seriously cannot wait! This will be such an awesome dystopian book! I've a review that said the protagonist knows only the life she lives now, so I'd be interesting to read about such character who's been raised in a world where she always has to put survival first.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you everyone! I am definitely over the moon! It's hard to believe it's almost here, yet at the same time feels like it's been forever.

Rachel Edmundson said...

Yay, I'm so excited! I feel like I have been waiting for this book for forever, so I am so excited to get a speak peek!!!!

Danielle said...

I just read about your book at the Bloggin About Books blog and I'm really excited to read it!!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you Danielle and Rachel! I'm so pumped about this entire experience, it's been amazing.