Monday, September 16, 2013

Multilingual Not A Drop to Drink Blog Tours!

I'll be posting a longer, more verbose, and incredibly intelligent post soon (ahem), but for now I just wanted to toss some information out there as we get closer to the release of Not A Drop to Drink!

We're under the 10 day countdown now and the official Not A Drop to Drink blog tour is on a roll. Click below for all the places I'll be in the upcoming days.



I'm also doing a Spanish language blog tour for Not A Drop to Drink! Click below for those dates, topics, and locations.


2 comments:

munmun88 said...

Nice information! Your Sound is really good about "Tankless vs. Tank: the water heater debate". I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a lot of high-quality funds here. I am sure I will visit this site again soon. I know something about this same information, to know you can click here

water cooler
water delivery

renu soney said...

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
Air Conditioning Brisbane
Air Conditioning Installation Brisbane