Monday, September 23, 2013

Not A Drop to Drink Release Week!

I signed my contract for NOT A DROP TO DRINK a little over two years ago. My heart was in my mouth at the time, but I found out it has a funny aftertaste so I've tried to keep it in my chest cavity since then.

Starting tomorrow evening I'll be on the Dark Days tour with fellow Harper authors Rae Carson, Michelle Gagnon, Madeleine Roux and Sherry Thomas! I'll try my best to post pics, updates, and funny little anecdotes as the week progresses. For now, enjoy my trailer, designed by Jennie Bates Bozic and an original song inspired by the book from musician Jack Korbel.





13 comments:

Artemis Grey said...

I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

Alicia Batista said...

I got my copy Pre-Ordered to arrive TOMORROWWWWWW!!!! I still can't believe its almost in my happy little hands! I just wish their was a way to get you to sign it! :( Congrats on the release!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats Mindy! Enjoy your special week and enjoy your tour.

Pili said...

I can't wait for it to download at midnight on my Kindle app!

Clarissa Snepplin said...

Yay!!! Sounds exciting!

S. L. Duncan said...

So excited for you!

Robin said...

I'm so excited for your book. Congrats and enjoy your tour!

Kristin Lenz said...

Cheers! Enjoy the whirlwind!

Debra McKellan said...

EEK! Exciting! :D

Madseasongirl said...

Congrats!! Happy book birthday!

Vivi B. said...

Congratulations, Mindy!! Can't wait to read it!

Suzi said...

Congratulations!!! So happy to see this finally here!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you everyone!! I had a fantastic time on tour - update coming soon!!