1) Announcing Participating Agents for the 2103 PAPfest! - Ahhh... my misguided attempt at OB-GYN humor combined with praise of crit partners and an agent contest. It actually worked out really well, with a few of our participants landing agents out of the deal, even if the art kind of made some people clench, er... cringe.
2) NOT A DROP TO DRINK Has A New Pub Date! - Hey, thanks for caring! And sorry you had to wait another two weeks. I was lucky to go on tour with Dark Days during my release week, which was moved to accommodate that. Honestly, I needed the extra two weeks to buy makeup, and stuff.
3) Successful Author Talk with Debut Novelist Victoria Aveyard - Yep, looks like THE RED QUEEN is kinda gonna be a big deal. Also, people seem to enjoy the interviews, even if one of them makes a bad word acronym.
4) Social Media Just For Writers by Frances Caballo - I know, I know. Everyone is overwhelmed about how to do these things properly. Deep breaths and find your groove.
5) Some Things That Happened At ALA... And Some Things That Didn't - My personal favorite of the year, featuring a comic adaptation of me attempting to get an audience member to marry me and Veronica Roth warning everyone off.
6) An SAT With YA Debut Author Anne Blankman - Yes! Support the debuts! Again, I'm glad to see that the interviews get a lot of traffic. This blog is to help writers, and I try to ask questions to the published authors to help the query trenchers along their way.
7) The Return of the BBCHAT with Rachael Dugas of Talcott Notch Literary - Hmm... Big Black Cat's Humane Agent Talk kind of dominates the tail end (see what I did there?) of my Top Ten of 2013. Looks like I need to resurrect that series for 2014!
8) A BBCHAT With Pooja Menon of Kimberley Cameron & Associates - See what I mean?
9) Are Contests Worth It? - Apparently it was a good question.
10) Thursday Thoughts & A NOT A DROP TO DRINK Giveaway! - Hey look! My own book made it into my Top 10 of 2013 in my blog... that makes me think maybe perhaps blogging works :)