Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Thoughts lately...

1) All of our senses are just big holes in our faces. Except touch. But our skin has a billion little holes in it.

2) There was an anti-stalking campaign this week, which I think is great. However, I also giggled a bit about the fact that in order to stay informed I had to follow them.

3) Whenever I tweet or tumbl someone I feel slightly dirty. Like, in public if you said to someone, "Yeah I tumbled you," or, "I tweeted you," it would be awkward. Also if you said you find yourself constantly pinning them.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha! Sometimes I tell someone "I'm following you!" and that is a little stalker creepy, isn't it. Hmm.

Stephanie B said...

Lol! It's so true and we celebrate the fact that people are "following" us, as long as we don't see them, we're totally okay with it.

Kel @ No Cucumber Sandwiches said...

We're all stalkers as long as we don't have to do it face to face ... which is kind of the same way stalkers operate in real life, isn't it? Lurking in the shadows, watching our every moves, quietly responding in ways we sometimes notice and sometimes don't? ... Oh well, so long as they don't "poke" me on Facebook.