Friday, July 25, 2014

Enter to Win Jamie McGuire's BEAUTIFUL OBLIVION & PPL YA Fest!

Oh guys... the summer, it's getting away from me. A good indication of that is that I just yesterday got my summer haircut. The other thing getting away from me is my TBR pile so, I'm giving away books as I finish them. Check out the Rafflecopter below to enter to win Jamie McGuire's BEAUTIFUL OBLIVION.

But first - why did I get that summer haircut? Because I do feel a responsibility to be somewhat presentable in public and tomorrow brings a huge event. If you're in the Pickerington, Ohio area make plans to come see me and 11 of my friends at the Pickerington Public Library YA Author Fest. It's going to be one of those things you tell your grandchildren about.


Enter to win BEAUTIFUL OBLIVION below!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

thomas h cullen said...

Have a good day.

Kel said...

Oh no! I wish I lived closer to you guys because I would have definitely crashed this event. I hope it went well! :)

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thanks Thomas!

Kel - don't worry, I'll be in a lot of places in the coming months:

http://www.mindymcginnis.com/news.html