Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Busy Week Ahead!

I just finished up an amazing time at Books by the Banks in Cincinnati, OH, which was a great time. I got to hang out with old friends and make some new ones, plus I played Pictionary with teens and threw a lot of my words down on the ground when I found them unacceptable. I'm really thankful they didn't enforce the $500 per instance littering law.

And there's even more on the horizon! Next week I'll be in Salt Lake City and Vegas, helping to celebrate the debut of my critique partner, RC Lewis, with her book STITCHING SNOW. I'll be keeping company with some pretty cool people the entire week, so check out my schedule below and come see me if you can!

Tuesday, October 14 7PM

STITCHING SNOW Launch at Provo Library with Peggy Eddleman, Elana Johnson, Demitria Lunetta, Mindy McGinnis, Lissa Price, Ann Redisch Stampler, and Kate Karyus Quinn.

Wednesday, October 15 7PM

Signing at The King's English in Salt Lake City, with Peggy Eddleman, R.C. Lewis, Mindy McGinnis, Lissa Price, Ann Redisch Stampler, Demitria Lunetta, and Kate Karyus Quinn.

Saturday, October 18 - Vegas Valley Book Festival

The Future's So Bright, We Have to Be Saved with Elizabeth Fama, Demitria Lunetta, Lynne Matson, Mindy McGinnis, Jodi Meadows, Lissa Price, Karri Thompson, Amy Tintera at YA Tent 1@ 10:00AM. Signing will be at 11:00 in YA Signing Tent 1





No comments: