Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A MADNESS SO DISCREET Nominated For the Edgar Allan Poe Award!

There was a wind chill of negative 15 this morning (fitting, considering) and I came to work to alarms and children huddled in the parking lot because the kitchen was on fire.

Then I found out from Twitter that A MADNESS SO DISCREET has been nominated for an Edgar Allan Poe award by the Mystery Writers of America.

I am flattered, stunned, and smell faintly of smoke.

Not a bad day.

Huge congrats to my fellow nominees in the YA category!



7 comments:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Congratulations! Absolutely, totally deserved. :)

Maybe some Febreze will help with that smoke scent....

Mindy McGinnis said...

Just walking to my car ought to flash freeze it :) Thank you!

giffordmacshane.com said...

What an honor for you! Congratulations!

E. S. Lomen said...

Totally deserved! Congrats!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you everyone, much appreciated!

Anita Grace Howard said...

That's so amazing! HUGE congrats, Mindy! I'm so looking forward to reading this one. :)

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you AG! :)