Monday, January 25, 2016

In Which I Offer My Editorial Services

I've been blogging since 2010, and while I may occasionally digress in the form of stories about me falling down the stairs, my cat's entrails falling out, a raccoon breaking into my parents house, or a dog getting stuck under the road, the main thrust of this blog has always been to serve as an information source for writers at all junctures of their careers.

Both aspiring and established authors can learn from my series of acronym-ific interviews designed to help with everything from the agent hunt to deciding what swag is most effective. For many years I've also been offering free query critiques to anyone who follows the blog.

With 2016 in full swing, I've decided to proceed to the next level - offering editorial services. I've been an effective critique partner for many published authors, and believe that I can assist authors at any stage in their career with making their manuscript stronger and more polished. 

Details as far as fee schedule, my process, testimonials and instructions on how to contact me, can be found here.

No comments: