Monday, March 28, 2016

My Events This Week!

Want to meet me?

It's okay, I don't bite.

Well, I do, but I've had all my shots.

First up, if you're in the Marion, Ohio area I will be speaking at a Pad Party at OSU Marion Campus. What's a Pad Party? It's to benefit local women who don't have access to basic (and expensive) feminine hygiene needs. Neither WIC nor SNAP cover pads or tampons, if you can believe that. My speech is highly entertaining. At least, I think so.

I'll also be signing and selling books at the event!


Then, on April 2 from 2-4 PM I will be teaching a class on writing YA fiction at the Worthington Library. Registration is required for this event so if you're interested you should let people in charge know about that. (Hint: I'm not in charge. Follow this link). 





No comments: