Monday, April 11, 2016

What I'm Up To This Week

First of all, a huge thanks to everyone that helped make the Kindle Daily Deal for NOT A DROP TO DRINK such a huge success over the weekend. It makes a farm girl from Ohio feel good to see her book hanging with the bigwigs.


And if you'd like to hang out with me this week the place to do that would be the Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library in Stow, Ohio at 7PM on Wednesday the 13th. I'll be talking about the inspiration behind NOT A DROP TO DRINK, my publishing journey, as well as selling and signing books.


5 comments:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

That is a good crowd you're hanging with!

I actually bought Not a Drop to Drink ebooks for my mother and my sister last Christmas. :)

Em-Musing said...

Big Congrats!!!!! If I still lived in Toledo, OH I would come out to see you, but being I'm in Mexico, the Internet will have to suffice. }}}}{{{{{ sending happy selling vibes your way

Leandra Wallace said...

That's awesome, congrats! And if I was a close-enough Ohioian, I'd be at your event. =) Hope it goes great!

TeenLibrarianChristina said...

It was a great event at our library tonight! Thanks so much for driving all this way to meet and inspire our patrons, especially the teens who came to see you.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try to let everyone know what my events are here on the blog. I think it's a more trafficked spot than my site where I have the calendar. And yes! I had so much fun at Stow, it was al lovely event!