Monday, April 18, 2016

Where I'll Be This Week, Spotted in Shanghai, And 5 Reasons To Read Not A Drop To Drink

This week I will be at the Upper Arlington Public Library on Thursday, April 21 from 7-8:30 PM along with other featured authors who will be at the Ohioana Book Festival.


Followed by the Ohioana Book Festival which is on Saturday, April 23 at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel. For a list of participating authors who will be at the event, click here.


I also want to share with you this photo that fellow Ohio author Margaret Peterson Haddix sent to me from China! She is currently in Shanghai on a book tour and spotted students from the Shanghai America School reading NOT A DROP TO DRINK! So exciting to see my book in the hands of students overseas.


Lastly, I must share this fantastic BookTuber video from Trina of Between Chapters, who is one of my biggest fans. She put together a great video of 5 Reasons to Read Not A Drop To Drink.

No comments: