Tuesday, September 20, 2016

THE FEMALE OF THE SPECIES Release Day!

Finally! Today THE FEMALE OF THE SPECIES hits the shelves, a book whose first draft I wrote over 15 years ago. Buy links are below!

First of all, I want to say that everyone always asks me what a release day is like for the author. It's utterly fascinating, I have to tell you. I'm sitting in my pajamas, have researched how to grow mushrooms out of coffee grounds, and need to call insurance to argue about medical bills.

Sexy. As. Hell.



4 comments:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Going to the store later to pick up my copy - can't wait!

I recently wrote a blog post about writing links and books to guide and inspire, and I included the one you did the other day about this book and "never stop improving." Excellent message. :)

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you Madeline - on both counts!

Deb R.H. said...

I'm so excited for this! You are GOALS!

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thanks Deb! You've been here for the long haul <3