Monday, October 3, 2016

Where To Find Me This Week (And My Book!)

It's going to be a busy week!

First of all, if you haven't bought your copy of THE FEMALE OF THE SPECIES you might want to remedy that. Amazon is currently out of stock, and my publisher is printing more. However, Barnes & Noble still has some online, and I dare you to go to your local Indie and see what they have on hand. If having a first edition is something you care about, you might want to make that move soon. I'm hoarding mine for the bookpocalypse.

If a signed first edition is something you want in your life, there are ways to make that happen.

1) Call Fundamentals Bookstore at (740) 363-0290 This is my local indie and they have signed copies on hand... but only a few are left after my event last week. They are located in Ohio but will ship for you.


2) I have an amazing signing coming up this week with two fantastic NYT Bestselling authors. Lauren Oliver is touring for her newest release, REPLICA! I will be joining her alongside THREE DARK CROWNS author Kendare Blake at Cover to Cover Books in Columbus, Ohio.


3) Are you gong to NYCC or BookCon? Me too! I have a panel with fellow authors Brittany Cavallaro and Kimberly McCreight on Sunday.



2 comments:

Kirtida Gautam said...

I have already bought the book. Thank God. Eager to dig into it.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Thank you Kirtida!