Monday, November 7, 2016

Help Warm My Cold, Black Heart (Plus An E-Book Sale!)

So, most of you have realized by now that my books usually don't end in a wedding or with babies. (Actually, I do have an upcoming book that ends in a wedding. But, being me, there's a twist). In any case, I've been doing a lot of school and library visits, and the most common question I've been getting is, "What's wrong with you?"

Weird thing is, I don't have an answer.

My parents are nice people. I like my sister. I grew up on a farm. I had pets that lived long, happy lives. So basically, I don't know.

But - I do hate being cold. It's a thing with me. And my local library could really use a new furnace. It's a very small rural community, and funding is always in short supply. So, if you'd like to help give towards their $10,000 goal, that would be really awesome.

Also, I write there sometimes. Maybe if I'm not cold one day I might write a book with a happy ending...



And, in cool news - the E-book version of NOT A DROP TO DRINK is currently $1.99! I have no idea how long this will last, so make a grab with that two bucks burning a hole in your pocket.

2 comments:

Deb R.H. said...

It's a shame that people think you have a problem just because you don't write happy-go-lucky, HEA stuff.

Mindy McGinnis said...

Yep. But this is a good way to show the world that even "normal" people are... not normal.