Monday, August 21, 2017

Fall Appearance Schedule & Some Writing Advice

I have a wildly busy fall planned for the release of THIS DARKNESS MINE. Everyone keep their fingers crossed and hope that I don't come down with laryngitis like I did last fall while promoting THE FEMALE OF THE SPECIES.

Like all things, when I go, I go big. So I don't just have a scratchy voice. I lose it entirely. Traveling with no voice is difficult, to say the least. I was pointing at pictures on restaurant menus, typing notes on my phone to communicate with people, and ordering room service was... challenging.


In addition I will be celebrating Barnes & Noble's YA B-Fest (BookFest) at two different locations in Ohio. You'll be able to catch me in Pickerington at 1PM and again in Akron at 4 PM (or whatever time I get there from Pickerington). Let's say 4ish.

I also have some great Epic Reads meetups scheduled alongside some fellow fantastic authors:



I've also been participating in some great online events lately. If you missed my Character MasterClass with the WattPad4 you can check that out below.



I also recently was on Writing Fun. For more writing tips, thoughts, tricks, and my basic (quasi) process, check it out:


2 comments:

TeenLibrarianChristina said...

Exciting schedule! I'm looking forward to seeing you at a couple of those (OLC, Buckeye Book Fair); fingers crossed that the voice holds out! Can't wait to read This Darkness Mine. Christina aka Goldiebug

Mindy McGinnis said...

I'm sure we will cross paths on more than one occasion :)